I’ve never joined is this weekly meme either but I thought I would give it a try.
Here are my answers (in no particular order) to this week’s question
1. Cheating – I absolutely loathe it. There’s just no excuse for it.
2. Animal Harming – I will burn your house down if you even think of harming an animal. Period.
3. Zombies – They creep me out and I have no interest. The only zombie book I’ve read and enjoyed was Alice in Zombieland but the author did a different take on the usual and it was actually interesting. Otherwise, CREEPY!
4. Time Travel – I’d feel like I was on some type of high and wouldn’t be able to understand.
5. M/M, F/F, etc. – Anything involving something other than one M/F is just a turn off for. I don’t like to share and it’s just not my cup of tea.
6. Historical – The only time I will RARELY make an exception for this is if it’s a western. Otherwise, they’re not for me.
7. Sci-Fi – Again, not my thing. I’ve tried and they just don’t hold my interest. I usually end up confused.
8. Parenthood – With the type of books I read, I just don’t find a place for it. I like sexy times and a child just turns that off.
9. Insta-love – When the characters meet and are already planning the reading by chapter 5, it’s a no go for me. I do like some semblance of real life to my books and this shit just doesn’t happen.
10. Religious – Joyce Meyer is one of my favorites, but I just don’t like it in my fiction books.
Whew! This list was harder than I thought it would be. Do you share any of my turn offs? What are some of yours?